OBSERVATORY ON THE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE OF COMPANIES
To understand the evolution of phenomena and anticipate trends
The Format Conjunctural Observatory (OCF) is a multiclient survey carried out by Format Research on a quarterly basis (four surveys per year) starting from 2008 which studies the performance of companies with reference to a series of fundamental indicators: from the climate of confidence in economic performance, from financial requirements to credit demand and supply, analyzed according to the structural characteristics of companies.
The survey is based on a statistically representative sample of the universe of Italian companies (manufacturing, construction, trade, tourism, services), both with reference to the trend of the phenomena in the quarter analyzed, and with reference to the forecast for the quarter following that from time to time considered.
– Climate of trust: with reference to the performance of the Italian economy and the performance of its business
– Short-term trends: revenues, employment, prices charged by suppliers, delays in customer payment times, financial requirements
– Credit demand and supply: companies that have gone to the bank to request a credit line, a loan or the renegotiation of a credit line or a loan; outcome of the credit application; reasons behind the credit application
– Customizations. Format Research offers the possibility to all interested parties to carry out an identical survey, but on a local or territorial scale (eg in a province or in a single region, or a sector of activity), to compare the “national »With the« local »one, only supporting the cost of customizations and receiving the results of the national survey free of charge.
To request the product brochure
– See more at: http://www.formatresearch.com/ita/documenti/default.asp?Id=363#sthash.4n3Ipp6m.dpuf